Terms and Conditions for Electronic Coupons at purchasing investment gold
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SYSTEM OF COUPONS FOR THE PURCHASE OF INVESTMENT GOLD OFFERED BY DIGILAND (NIP 9570008440) – hereinafter referred to as “DigiLand”
- DigiLand undertakes to transfer the Coupons for the purchase of investment gold from a seller of such gold indicated by DigiLand and holding an appropriate current permit from the National Bank of Poland, on the basis of an agreement between DigiLand and this seller – Business Customer in the amount consistent with the order placed in electronic form on the basis of an agreement specifying the procedure.
- The Customer undertakes to transfer the purchased Coupons in accordance with their intended use to the relevant Users.
- DigiLand undertakes to issue a VAT invoice for the issued coupons on the day of order processing. DigiLand undertakes to transfer the Coupons to the Customer only after receiving payment for the nominal value of the Coupons in the form of payment of the full amount due (to DigiLand’s bank account).
- Coupons have a specific deadline for their use. If they are not used within this period, DigiLand records the revenue from the Coupons in the form of a provision for legal clarification of the situation for a period of 5 years. If 5 years have passed since the expiry date of the Coupons – the revenue from the Coupons will be reclassified from prepayments for goods to other operating income.
- In the event that the Coupons are returned by the Customer or another user of the Coupons within the time of their use – for the purpose of their cancellation and conversion to funds – DigiLand will refund the value of the funds minus 0.5% of the handling fee related to the issuance, maintenance and settlement of the Coupons, including VAT.
- Coupons are listed as undeniable and uncounterfeitable ID marks on the Polygon blockchain network in accordance with the ERC1155 technical specification on the smart contract ONLY registered on https://polygonscan.com/address/0xc1df324f30f649e543f44e6c8d23204544fd552d. NO OTHER SMART CONTRACTS WILL BE ACCTEPTED UNTIL A DECISION OF DIGILAND. The delivery of the Coupons to the Customer will take place only to the Blockchain addresses indicated by the Customer through a transfer in the Polygon Blockchain network in accordance with the concluded agreement referred to in point 1. The return of the Coupons referred to in point 5 is also carried out only to the indicated address of the Blockchain DigiLand through a transfer in the Blockchain Polygon network in accordance with the concluded agreement referred to in point 1.
- DigiLand is not responsible for Coupons for which the private key is lost or damaged on the Polygon Blockchain network after they have been issued to the Customer.
- Any complaints regarding non-compliance with the order placed should be submitted in writing to the following e-mail address: [email protected] no later than within 14 days from the date of sending the Coupons by the Blockchain.
- Coupons are valid until the date shown in the metadata entered for each Coupons in its individual ID mark on the Polygon Blockchain network in accordance with the ERC1155 technical specification and may be redeemed at the point specified by DigiLand of the representative of the investment gold seller entity referred to in point 1. The representative will be inscribed in the metadata entered for each Coupons in their individual ID mark on the Polygon blockchain network in accordance with the ERC1155 technical specification.
- Customer irrevocably agrees that the delivery and transfer confirmations of Coupons are the Polygon Blockchain approved transfers of their individual ID marks on the Polygon Blockchain in accordance with the ERC1155 Technical Specification.
- The Customer is obliged to inform the Coupon Users that:
- The Voucher can only be redeemed at the acceptance point indicated by DigiLand – the representative referred to in point 1,
- The Coupon is refundable for cancellation subject to the condition referred to in clause 5,
- The Coupon User is not entitled to receive change in money if the value of the purchased investment gold is lower than the denomination of the Coupon,
- The User is obliged to pay the difference in money or to redeem another Coupon (at his option) if the value of the purchased investment gold is higher than the denomination of the Coupon,
- The Representative referred to in point 9 accepts only Coupons in the form of their individual ID marks in the Polygon Blockchain network in accordance with the ERC1155 technical specification in order to protect against possible forgery.
- Coupons have an expiration date, with the consequences indicated in the above paragraphs, after which they cannot be redeemed.
- The Customer is obliged to provide the Coupon Users with the details of the representative accepting the Coupons referred to in point 1.
- The Customer will not make any changes to the Coupons on its own.
- Coupons are the property of DigiLand and can only be cancelled in accordance with clause 5.
THE USE OF COUPONS IS GOVERNED BY THE RELEVANT LEGAL PROVISIONS, IN PARTICULAR THE PROVISIONS OF THE VAT ACT.